As an undergraduate student at UCSB, you have access to nearly all materials in the vast University of California library system.
For a quick overview of key services and resources, check out our 10 Things You Need to Know About UCSB Library flyer.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Ask a Librarian
- Subject and Course Guides
- Subject Specialists
- Citation Linker
- Interdisciplinary Research Collaboratory
- UCSB Library Copyright & Fair Use Guide
Wireless and Off-Campus Access
Printing, Photocopying, and Computers
Food and Drink
- Honors Students - Library Privileges
- First Year and Transfer Students Library Guide
- Transfer Student Center (TSC)