- We are open for drop-in computing and consultation.
- We have a wide variety of software available in the DREAM Lab and on Azure Labs virtual machines.
- We are teaching Carpentry Workshops
We can help you find data in the Library's collections, choose an appropriate toolset, or get you started using a wide variety of data analysis tools, including R and Python. You can request a remote or in-person consultation by emailing email@example.com.
We offer remote access to specialized software on Azure Labs virtual machines thanks to a gift from Microsoft. This service will continue until December 2022.
- Specialized tools like Eikon, NVIVO, and BrandWatch on request (licenses are limited)
- ALL students, faculty, and staff have access to site-licensed software such as Esri's ArcGIS and SPSS
The DREAM Lab helps organize the UCSB Carpentry Community.
The DREAM Lab is the Library's main point of access to Datasets