COVID-19 UPDATE: The Library is currently open for study space reservations by UCSB students, faculty, and staff. Study spaces with computers can be booked. Anyone with a seat reservation will be able to use the Library’s GauchoPrint station(s) and KIC scanner(s).
The library has over 175 public computers located throughout UCSB Library and the Music Library. We also offer a laptop checkout service and wireless coverage in all public areas.
- Saving Your Work
- Computer User Authentication FAQs
- Adaptive Technology Center (ATC)
for Users with Disabilities
- There are two laptop docking stations in the Paseo east computing area with cables for HDMI, Thunderbolt, and USB-C.
- Media Adaptors may be checked out from the Services Desk in the Library Paseo:
- Micro HDMI to Female HDMI
- USB-C/Thunderbolt to Female HDMI
- USB-C/Thunderbolt to Female USB-A
- Mini HDMI to Female HDMI
- Display Port to Female HDMI
- VGI to Female HDMI