COVID-19 UPDATE: The Library is currently open for study space reservations by UCSB students, faculty, and staff. Study spaces with computers can be booked. Anyone with a seat reservation will be able to use the Library’s GauchoPrint station(s) and KIC scanner(s).
There is no charge for scanning in the library. Scanners are available in the following locations:
- KIC Click book scanners can be found in the following locations:
- 1st floor Mountain Side: 2 KIC Click scanners in Reference collection area
- 1st floor Mountain Side: 1 KIC Click scanner in Art & Architecture collection area
- 1st floor Mountain Side: 1 KIC Click scanner in Learning Commons
- 2nd floor Ocean Side: 1 KIC Click scanner near Microforms collection
- There are two flatbed scanners in the Learning Commons, 1st floor Mountain Side.
- Scans can be emailed or saved to a USB drive from both the KIC Click and flatbed scanners.
- A KIC Click and a flatbed scanner are available in the Music Library.
- Ask at the circulation desk for scanner locations.
Users of the library’s self-service copiers must observe U.S. copyright laws. For more information, see our guide on Copyright & Fair Use.