What is Course Reserves?
Course Reserves is a library service that provides course-related materials made available, either electronically or physically, through the UC Santa Barbara Library. Items that may be on reserve for a class include books, videos, course readers, textbooks, ebooks, articles, book chapters, journal articles, recordings, class handouts, and information.
Information for Faculty
- Course Reserves for Faculty
- How to Place Material on Course Reserves
- Course Reserves System
Use to put items on reserve
- Limitations and Copyright Considerations
- Acceptable Formats for Electronic Reserves
- FAQ for Instructors
- Student Permission and Release Form
Information for Students
- Course Reserves for Students
- About Print Reserves
- About Electronic Reserves
- Course Reserves Fines & Penalties