Course Reserves is a library service offered to instructors to ensure that material they want their students to read is available for them. You may choose a two-hour or one-day loan period.
Electronic Course Reserves material can be accessed through our Course Reserves System. Materials may be dropped off at the Services Desk or submitted via the Course Reserves System or via email.
- Course Reserves System
Use to put items on reserve
- How to Place Material on Course Reserves
- How to Add an Article to Course Reserves
- How to Reactivate Old Course Reserves
- Acceptable Formats for Electronic Reserves
- FAQ for Instructors
- Student Permission and Release Form
- Limitations & Copyright Considerations