Many faculty members choose to place material on reserve in order to ensure that all students in the class have access to it.
Finding Course Reserve Materials
Things You should Know
- Course Reserves Fines and Penalties
- To check out Reserves material, you must be enrolled for the current quarter.
- Bring the call number for the items you want to the Services Desk.
- Course Reserves items may be checked out for either two hours or one day, depending on what the instructor has indicated.
- Materials may be renewed, in person only, as long as there are no holds on them.
- Two hours before the Services Desk closes, you may check out Reserves material for an overnight loan. Items will be due one half hour after the Services Desk opens the next day.
- You may place a hold on a Reserves item in person at the Services Desk.
- You may only check out, or place holds on, three items at a time.
- You may not have an item checked out and on hold at the same time. If you want to check out an item before your hold time, the hold will be cancelled.