Public photocopiers are located on the 1st floor of the UCSB Library and in the Music Library. All photocopiers are self-serve except the one in Special Research Collections.
- 1st floor Ocean Side in the computing area
- 1st floor Mountain Side in the Reference computing area
- 1st floor Mountain Side in the Learning Commons
- 2nd floor Music Library (in the Music Building)
How Much Does it Cost?
- Photocopies are 10 cents per page using either a copy card or cash.
- Self-serve photocopiers accept coins (no pennies), cash ($1, $5, $10 or $20), and copy cards.
- Copies of materials in Special Research Collections will be made for you by library staff.
- Photocopies cost 10 cents per copied side (a double-sided photocopy costs 20 cents per sheet).
Is Color Copying Available?
Color copying is not available in the library. SBPrinter.com in the University Center (UCEN) has color copiers and offers a full range of copy-related services.
Users of the library’s self-service copiers must observe U.S. copyright laws. For more information, see our guide on Copyright & Fair Use.