Students: please check the Course Reserves catalog for the location and call number of the items you need.
- Materials placed on reserves for Music classes can usually be checked out from the Music Service Desk.
- However, some are placed on reserve at the Main Library Services Desk.
- Physical media on reserve (sound and video recordings) circulate for in-house use from the Music Service Desk.
- link to: Physical Course Reserves Catalog
- link to: Electronic Reserves Catalog
- link to: Course Reserves for Faculty
- for any questions about Music Reserve materials, please barbasch [at] ucsb [dot] edu (subject: website%20question%20about%20Music%20Reserves) (email the Music Reserves supervisor) (Claire Barbasch).
- for step-by-step instructions from the Music Librarian's subject guide on setting up streaming audio reserves, click here.