- Remember to check the Course Reserves catalog for the location and call number of the items you need.
- Materials placed on reserves for Music Department classes can generally be checked out from the Music Service Desk.
- Please note: some instructors choose to place their materials on reserve at the Main Library Services Desk. The Course Reserves Catalog will indicate where each item is available.
- Physical media on reserve (sound and video recordings) circulate for in-house use from the Music Service Desk.
- Physical Course Reserves lookup (Course Reserves Catalog)
- Electronic Reserves lookup (E-Reserves Catalog)
General UCSB Library course-reserves procedures are available on the Course Reserves Services for Instructors page.
- Instructor questions about Music Reserve materials? Please email the Music Library staff, or phone (805) 893-2641 and ask for Dani Gonzalez.
- Step-by-step instructions for Streaming Audio Reserves are available on the Streaming Audio Course Reserves Information page.