Librarian positions are academic appointments and require an ALA-accredited Masters degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS). When vacancies occur, they are posted on this page and advertised in publications such as Chronicle of Higher Education, American Library Association JobList, and Association of Research Libraries.
How to Apply
- Application procedures are outlined in the position advertisements. Applications are accepted online via UC Recruit.
Director, Research & Engagement
- Learning & Engagement
- Apply by November 12, 2019 (primary consideration)
Electronic Resources Management Librarian
- Content Management Services
- Apply by March 22, 2020 (primary consideration)
Moving Image Collections Curator & Librarian for Film & Media Studies
- Special Research Collections
- Apply by April 12, 2020 (primary consideration)