Librarian positions are academic appointments and require an ALA-accredited Masters degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS). When vacancies occur, they are posted on this page and advertised in publications such as Chronicle of Higher Education, American Library Association JobList, and Association of Research Libraries.
How to Apply
- Application procedures are outlined in the position advertisements. Applications are accepted online via UC Recruit.
Middle East Studies Librarian & Area Studies Collection Strategist
- Collection Strategies
- Apply by April 11, 2021 (primary consideration)
- Job #JPF01953
Electronic Resources Management Librarian
- Resource Acquisition & Discovery Service
- Apply by March 7, 2021 (primary consideration)
- Job #JPF01937
Digital Humanities Research Facilitator
- Research Data Services
- Apply by January 31, 2021 (primary consideration)
- Job #JPF01796