Events & Exhibitions on 11/29/2023
- Wed, 11/29/2023 - 12:00pm
Please join UCSB librarians for a presentation all about trademarks. This event is geared to graduate students, although everyone is welcome.
Attendees will learn about:
- The role of trademarks in business
- Wed, 08/02/2023 - 8:00am to Tue, 12/19/2023 - 5:00pm
Artists, some say, are more right-brained, prone to feeling and imagination. Scientists, meanwhile, are more left-brained, valuing order and logic.
Leonardo da Vinci shatters that theory.
The left and...
- Wed, 10/25/2023 - 8:00am to Fri, 06/21/2024 - 5:00pm
UCSB Library is pleased to present an exhibition celebrating the 50th anniversary of Los Angeles cultural arts center and studio ...
- Mon, 11/13/2023 - 8:00am to Fri, 06/28/2024 - 5:00pm
UCSB Library is pleased to present an exhibition documenting student activism with materials held by the Library's Special Research Collections. This exhibition celebrates the achievement of the student-led campaign as a testament to the power of collective action to transform our university and...