UCSB and UC resources:
- ORCID Information Guide - the ORCID guide is intended to provide UCSB researchers with general information about ORCID, ORCID iDs, and ORCID records. Coverage includes what ORCID iDs are, why you might want to use an ORCID, how to use ORCID, ORCID's interoperability with other scholarly communication systems you may use (within and outside UC), and how to register for and ORCID iD.
- Scholarly Communication Brochure
- Scholarly Communication Events
- powerpoint slides
- UC Scholarly Communication Services
- available to UCSB students, faculty, and staff
Tools for locating open access articles:
Open Access Button
Find open access articles using the search function, or the browser extension (search by title, DOI, or PMID), and to request a free version from the author if not found online.
Find open access versions of publications from over 50,000 publishers and repositories. Use the browser extension to auto-search article DOIs.
Sherpa Romeo aggregates and analyzes publishers' copyright and open access journal archiving policies.