Milton and Barbara Merlin worked as writers for radio and television from the early 1940s to the mid 1960s.
This collection contains their papers and scripts:
- Mr. President (1947-1948)
- Boston Blackie (1944)
- The Ginny Simms Show (1943-1945)
- Everything for the Boys (1944)
- The Man Called X (1944-1946)
- Halls of Ivy (1950-1952) - their best-known program
A finding guide to the collection is here.
This collection is currently inaccessible during the transition of the American Radio Archives from the Thousand Oaks Library Foundation to UCSB’s Special Research Collections. Please monitor this page for updates.
For more information on the collection or assistance in using the materials, please contact Special Collections staff at email@example.com.
Photo credit: Milton and Barbara Merlin, with Benita Hume Colman and Ronald Colman.