Literature Reviews in the Humanities & Social Sciences: Practical Tips and Strategies
This workshop will provide graduate students with practical tips and strategies for creating Literature Reviews in the humanities and social sciences.
You will learn the following:
- What Literature Reviews are, and where to find them
- How to use concept mapping to identify which secondary sources you need
- How to find and organize your sources to facilitate your writing
- Advanced tips and strategies for searching library databases so you can:
- Save your searches
- Create Alerts for new citations in your topic
- How to best cite and export your sources
The workshop is open to all UCSB graduate students; no registration is required.
Refreshments will be provided.