- Tue, 12/03/2019 - 12:00pm
This workshop will be taught by An Bui, a graduate student in the Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology who broadly focuses on community composition and function in the context of global climate change. She will introduce the basics of community analysis in the R package vegan...More
- Wed, 12/04/2019 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Fri, 12/06/2019 - 11:00am to 3:00pm
Take a healthy study break before finals. Nap, meditate, grab snacks and get a free chair massage. In collaboration with UCSB Health & Wellness.
- Tue, 01/14/2020 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Sat, 02/22/2020 - 9:00am to 11:00am
- Sun, 05/03/2020 - 2:00pm to 3:30pm
How Will Sea Level Rise Impact California's Vanishing Coastal Wetlands?
WALKING TOUR: Carpinteria Salt Marsh
Join Andrew Brooks, Director of the University of California...