We have several different types of equipment for using microform materials. Library employees at the service desk can help you pick the appropriate reader or printer.
- Microfilm/microfiche reader and printer
- These machines can read both microfilm and microfiche.
- You can print with a copy card (25 cents per copy).
- Microfilm/microfiche/microcard reader and scanner
- These machines can read microfilm, microfiche and microcard.
- You can freely scan the materials and save the scanned image to either a USB drive or a CD-ROM.