There is no charge for scanning in the library. Scanners are available in the following locations:
- KIC Click book scanners can be found in the following locations:
- 1st floor Mountain Side: 2 KIC Click scanners in Reference book area
- 1st floor Mountain Side: 1 KIC Click scanner in Art & Architecture collection area
- 1st floor Mountain Side: 1 KIC Click scanner in Learning Commons
- 2nd floor Ocean Side: 1 KIC Click scanner near Microforms collection
- There are two scanners at this location
- Scans can be saved to a USB drive
- Internet connectivity is available to email your scans
- A flatbed scanner is available in the Music Library.
- Ask at the circulation desk for scanner location.