Printing is available from any of the library’s public computers. Laptop printing is also available.
How Much Does it Cost?
- Printing from our computers is 10 cents per sheet of paper used and requires a copy card.
- Note: Double-sided printing is available for the same price as printing on one side -- 10 cents per sheet of paper.
- Printing for microfilm and microfiche is 25 cents per page and is only available using a copy card. There is no charge for scanning.
How Does it Work?
From Our Public Computers
- Choose the “Print” command in the software you are using.
- Choose your printing option, either "Double-Sided Printing" or "Single-Sided Printing", and click “OK.”
- A box will appear and ask for your User ID. You can enter your name, nickname, or any other word to identify your print job.
- On the next screen it will tell you the price of your print job. Click “OK.”
- You will receive a message telling you to pick up your job from a Release Station.
- Go to any Print Release Station in the library.
From Your Laptop
At the Print Release Station
- Insert your copy card into the card reader next to the release station.
- Click “Release a Print Job.” Enter the same name you used at the computer and click “OK.”
- Single-click to highlight the job you want to print and then click the “Print” icon. Do not double-click during this step.
- Select “Pay From Vending Device” and then click “OK.”
- Remember to retrieve your print card from the card reader and your pages from the printer.
Is Color Printing Available?
Color printing is not available in the library.