The library offers a variety of instructional services aimed at helping users become more adept at identifying, locating, and accessing print and electronic information resources in the UCSB Library and beyond.
Instruction for Students
The pages linked below will help you understand how to use library resources.
- Basic and Advanced Library Research Classes
- Guides for Specific Classes
- Subject Guides to Help You With Your Research
- UC Libraries Research Skills Tutorial
Resources for UCSB Faculty and Instructors
You can request a library instruction session for your class, or you can have a librarian create a research guide for a specific assignment.
- Request a Library Instruction Session
- Library Instruction Best Practices for Faculty and Instructors
- Request a Research Guide
- Information for UCSB Librarians