Covers legislative and regulatory information from the United States Government. Includes index records, abstracts, and some full text of congressional publications (1789 to present). The collection contains:
- full text of Congressional bills and resolutions (1789-present)
- full text Congressional hearings (1824-present)
- transcripts of unpublished hearings (1833-1980 House, -1990 Senate)
- full text Congressional documents from recent years (varies with type of document)
- full text of the Congressional Record and its predecessors (1789-1997), and the Congressional Record Daily Edition (1985-present)
- bill tracking information, information on Congressional committees and individual members activities, and a wide variety of links to other sources of information on the activities of Congress.