Google Scholar enables you to search specifically for scholarly literature, including peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, preprints, abstracts and technical reports from all broad areas of research. Use Google Scholar to find articles from a wide variety of academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories and universities, as well as scholarly articles available across the web.
The UC has partnered with Google Scholar to allow our users to click on the "Get it at UC" link to reach full text of some items indexed. To connect your Google Scholar account to the "Get it at UC" linking service, please follow the steps below:
- Access “Settings” from the expanded menu from the top left corner of the Google Scholar landing page
- Click “Library Links” in the left-hand menu
- Search for “University of California, Santa Barbara” in the search box
- Add “University of California, Santa Barbara – Get it at UC” to your Library Links
- Click the blue “Save” button in the bottom right