Oxford Medicine Online is an interconnected collection of online medical resources which cover every stage in a medical research. Oxford Medicine Online is home to Oxford University Press' prestigious medical publishing, bringing together authoritative texts by world-renowned authors. These highly-regarded titles include the Oxford Textbook of Medicine. With online only videos, a robust updating program, self-testing functionality, downloadable images and much more - Oxford Medicine Online is a must for anyone needing authoritative information quickly.
- Cross-search the full text of titles of the best Oxford books to find the information you need quickly (you will have access to the abstracts and previews of books we don't subscribe to.)
- Online-only features include 750 videos and self-testing functionality
- Links to references and further reading via PubMed, ISI, and CrossRef, and the Oxford Index
- 40,000 images, diagrams and charts can be downloaded to PowerPoint, perfect for giving presentations
- Personalization options allow users to save books, annotations, chapters, and searches
- Mobile optimized New and revised content added throughout the year
- Available 24/7, from the library to the bedside