Data Planet contains over 10,000 data series—or single data measures over time about U.S. geographies—across 15 high-interest research areas. The data series span as far back as 1969, and are updated on a timely basis in accordance with the collection and publication schedules of original sources. Detailed source information, with links where applicable, are provided for every data series.
Statistical Sources Include:
- Woods & Poole Economics, Inc.
- American Medical Association
- EDGAR Online
- Americans for the Arts
- Association of Statisticians of American Religious Bodies
- U.S. Census
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Federal Bureau of Investigation