Course Reserves is a library service offered to instructors to ensure that material they want their students to read is available for them. You may choose a two hour or one day loan period. Material may be dropped off at the Circulation and Reserves Desk, or submitted via rbs [at] library [dot] ucsb [dot] edu (email) or Course Reserves web form.
- How to place material on Course Reserves
- Course Reserves Web Form
- How to submit Electronic Reserves
- Acceptable Formats for Electronic Reserves (ERes)
- Electronic Reserve (ERes) FAQ for Instructors
- Student Permission and Release Form