Course Reserves is a library service offered to instructors to ensure that material they want their students to read is available for them. You may choose a two hour or one day loan period.
Starting in Spring Quarter 2016, Course Reserve material can be accessed through our new Course Reserves System. Course Reserve material (books, videos, Readers) will also be accepted through our old system until Summer 2016. Material may be dropped off at the Services Desk, or submitted via the new Course Reserves System, the old system or rbs [at] library [dot] ucsb [dot] edu (via email).
- Course Reserves System (new system)
use to put items on reserve
- Course Reserves Web Tracker (old system)
use to track your reserves requests
- How to Place Material on Course Reserves
- Acceptable Formats for Electronic Reserves (ERes)
- FAQ for Instructors
- Student Permission and Release Form
- Limitations & Copyright Considerations