Your gift can support any aspect or area of the UCSB Library. All gifts are made through the UCSB Foundation, the official fundraising vehicle for UC Santa Barbara.
UCSB gratefully accepts gifts of a variety of types of assets from alumni and friends, including appreciated securities, cash, and property. Some gift plans feature current tax benefits, income to you, and other welcome advantages for you and UCSB. Gifts to UCSB can be made outright, or through planned giving vehicles such as charitable unitrusts, charitable lead trusts, gift annuities, bequests, or other vehicles.
Ways to Give
- Gifts of Cash
- Gifts of Appreciated Property (Securities)
- Planned Gifts
- Donations of Books and Other Materials to the UCSB Library
- Donations of Rare Materials, Archival Materials, and Manuscripts to Special Collections
- Honor With Books
- Director of Development
- (805) 893-5732
- jsperling [at] library [dot] ucsb [dot] edu
- Development Assistant
- (805) 893-2187
- enelson [at] library [dot] ucsb [dot] edu
Beginning July 1, 2012, the administrative fee assessed upon receipt of new gifts and pledge payments (on pledges made subsequent to July 1, 2012) to the UC Santa Barbara Foundation and The Regents of the University of California for the benefit of the Santa Barbara campus will be increased to 6%. For gifts in excess of $3 million, the total assessment will be capped at $180,000.