The majority of material on Course Reserves is in the form of books or readers which are kept in the Reserves stacks behind the Circulation and Reserves Desk.
Find Print Reserves
- Use the "Course Reserves Catalog" link above.
- If you do not know exactly what items you need, you can look up the course number or the instructor’s name and then browse the full list of items on reserve for the class.
- If you know what items you want, you can find them by title, author, or call number.
- Once you have found an item you want, click on the call number link. This will take you to another screen that shows you if the item is checked out. Take the call number to the Circulation and Reserves Desk.
- The staff will retrieve the item for you from the Reserves stacks.
- If the item is checked out, or you want it at a later time, you can request that a hold be placed on it for you. You may not have a title on hold and checked out at the same time.