Performing Arts Collection: Circus and Magic Collections
- Midget performer photograph album, 1868 (PA SC 21)
- British manuals and guides to magic tricks, conjuring, illusions, and prestidigitation (PA Mss 66) Early 20th century British pamphlets and ephemeral guides to magic of a practical nature.
- Brown (Betsy) Puppetry Collection (PA Mss 38) Collection of programs, newletters, clippings and other material related to puppetry, clowns and the circus, including the puppet theater of Europe and Asia.
- California circus photographs, 1950s (PA Mss 67) Photographs of California circuses in the early 1950s, including Clyde Beatty Circus.
- Clowns and magicians of Barcelona (PA Mss 75) Photos and posters of Spanish clowns and performers, 1910-1944, including Trio Kariki.
- Little Performers Collection (PA Mss 61) Collection of photographs, cartes-de-visite, and souvenir circus programs relating to little people performers in late 19th and early 20th century circus and vaudeville.
- Photo-record album: 18th annual convention International Brotherhood of Magicians, St. Louis, 1946 (PA SC 16) Photo book from the 1946 convention of the International Brotherhood of Magicians with sixty photos by Irvin Schankman with captions.
- Saxon (Arthur Hartley) Collection (PA Mss 11) Typescript of The Life and Art of Andrew Ducrow and the Romantic Age of the English Circus, and accompanying essay. .4 linear ft.
- Toole-Stott (Raymond) Circus Collection (PA Mss 14) Monographs on the circus and research material for Toole-Stott’s Circus and Allied Arts: A World Bibliography.