Librarian positions are academic appointments and require an ALA-accredited Masters degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS). When vacancies occur, they are posted on this page and advertised in publications such as College & Research Libraries News and American Libraries.
How to Apply
- Application procedures are outlined in the position advertisements. Applications are accepted online via UC Recruit.
- Special Research Collections
- Apply by October 24, 2016 (primary consideration)
- Job JPF00830
Middle Eastern Studies Librarian
- Area Studies
- Apply by January 16, 2017 (primary consideration)
- Job JPF00922
Economics & Business Librarian
- Reference Services
- Apply by March 10, 2017 (primary consideration)
- Job JPF00958