Librarian positions are academic appointments and require an ALA-accredited Masters degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS). When vacancies occur, they are posted on this page and advertised in publications such as College & Research Libraries News and American Libraries.
How to Apply
- Application procedures are outlined in the advertisements. Applications are accepted only for advertised vacancies.
- Head of Access and Document Delivery Services
- Apply by January 11, 2013
- Learning Organization Librarian
- Apply by January 31, 2013