The Library Catalog will be unavailable from 3AM to 3PM PST on Sunday, March 25th 2012, for system maintenance. During this period you will not be able to search the catalog, access your library account, or renew books.
Melvyl Holdings and Placing Requests Also Will Be Unavailable
During the maintenance period, you can still search the Melvyl catalog, but will be unable to see UCSB holdings and checkout status. In addition, you will not be able to place requests through Melvyl, through UCe-Links, through the Citation Linker tool, or through the Interlibrary Loan Request system. Please plan accordingly.
Affected Systems and Functions:
The following systems and functions will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
- Searching and viewing holdings
- "My Account" including viewing your account and renewing books
- Viewing holdings and availability of items held by UCSB through the "Find a copy in the library" feature
- Requesting items through the "Request" button
UC-eLinks "Request it" Function and Interlibrary Loan
- "My ILL Account" will be unavailable (for viewing the status of ILL requests, renewing ILLs, etc.)
- Requests can not be placed through UC-eLinks, the Interlibrary Loan request forms, or the Citation Linker tool
We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try back after the maintenance period to use these features and functions.