The KCI Korean Journal Database provides a comprehensive snapshot of the most influential regional content from researchers in South Korea.
This collaboration with the National Research Foundation of Korea provides access to search and view critically important regional content with international impact. Get a comprehensive picture of the influencers and drivers of regional research:
- Approximately 2,000 scholarly journals (over 1,500 new to the Web of Science)
- Mixture of open-access and subscription titles
- Has the same feature set as Web of Science source record databases
- Both titles and abstracts are displayed and searchable in both Korean and English.
- Most citations link to the publisher's full text.
- Links to cited,citing and related references are available as in Web of Science