The Learning Resources Display Center (LRDC) houses copies of textbooks that have been either adopted or are under review by the California Department of Education (CDE) for all subject areas in Grades K-8. This collection allows educators in Santa Barbara County to preview instructional materials submitted for state adoption and to view those resources that have been adopted by the California State Board of Education.
Materials do not circulate unless there is more than one copy.
CDE Adopted Instructional Materials Lists
- English Language Arts (CDE)
- Health (CDE)
- History-Social Science (CDE)
- Mathematics (CDE)
- Science (CDE)
- World Languages (CDE)
- Visual and Performing Arts (CDE)
The following links provide further information on California state adoptions.
- California Curriculum & Instruction: Official adoption information provided by the California Department of Education. Links to Content Standards (K-12) and Curriculum Frameworks.
- California Education: Links to California Department of Education standards, frameworks, and other publications.
2018 Program-Submissions for Science
We have received all publishers and programs submitted for the CA State Board of Education 2018 Science Adoption (K-8). Public comment is invited for the Science programs under consideration. For more information, click on the following links.
- Participating Publishers & Programs
- Submitting Public Comment
- Schedule of Significant Events
- Science Standards for California Public Schools
- Science Framework