Note: Reservations are limited to current UCSB students, faculty, and staff with UCSB email addresses
- Navigate to the LibCal Seats Reservation page
- Select a seat type and/or location from the drop-down menu at the top of the page or from the links near the bottom of the reservation landing page
- Computer seating refers to study space with a desktop computer available
- The spaces for remote instruction and research are only reservable for graduate students needing space to facilitate online instruction or research
- The Adaptive Technology Center is available for students and faculty in the Disabled Students Program who are approved to use the ATC space
- Select the date you would like to use the study space using the "Go To Date" button, then select a specific seat and time with availability (indicated by a green box)
- You may make a reservation up to two weeks in advance
- There is no limit on the number of hours users can book space
- If you would like to make a reservation longer than 90 minutes (the auto-selected option), when you click your start time on the seat availability page, go to the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page to choose a later end time.
- Click "Submit Times"
- Review your booking details and click "Continue"
- Fill out the reservation request using your full name, ucsb.edu email address, and perm number or employee ID
- Using false email addresses, false names, or bots can result in cancellation of reservations and referral to the Office of Student Conduct
- Click "Submit My Booking"
You must check-in within the first 30 minutes of your reservation or your reservation will automatically be canceled and your seat will become available for another user to reserve. Please arrive at the beginning of your reservation time. Early entry will not be permitted.