Events & Exhibitions on 08/20/2020
- Wed, 08/19/2020 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Thu, 08/20/2020 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Wed, 08/26/2020 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Thu, 08/27/2020 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Wed, 09/02/2020 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
This event is an example driven workshop series for basic python computing. non-programmers or novice programmers in this series will learn to write code and learn best practices for using Python for data analysis. Python is commonly used in many scientific disciplines for statistical...
- Thu, 07/30/2020 - 5:00pm
- Thu, 08/06/2020 - 5:00pm
- Thu, 08/13/2020 - 5:00pm
- Thu, 08/20/2020 - 5:00pm
- Thu, 08/27/2020 - 5:00pm
- Thu, 09/03/2020 - 5:00pm
In collaboration with UCSB Library, Health & Wellness is hosting its first Health & Wellness book club! Each week through September 10, UCSB Health & Wellness staff will lead a discussion of Brené Brown's book The Gifts of Imperfection. Didn't get to the reading this week...
- Thu, 10/24/2019 - 8:00am to Fri, 12/11/2020 - 5:00pm
UC Santa Barbara can trace its roots back to 1891 to a basement in downtown Santa Barbara, original home of its antecedent institution, the Anna S.C....
- Fri, 02/28/2020 - 8:00am to Fri, 12/11/2020 - 5:00pm
UCSB Library was delighted to exhibit this exhibition of King...