Events & Exhibitions on 02/22/2020
- Sat, 02/22/2020 - 9:00am to 11:00am
- Tue, 08/27/2019 - 8:00am to Fri, 06/26/2020 - 5:00pm
- Thu, 10/24/2019 - 8:00am to Fri, 12/11/2020 - 5:00pm
- Tue, 11/05/2019 - 8:00am to Sat, 06/27/2020 - 5:00pm
View the online exhibition here.
Eunice Foote was an early American feminist, inventor, and ground-breaking scientist.
Foote’s 1856 discovery serves as a cornerstone of understanding the...
- Fri, 02/14/2020 - 8:00am to Tue, 06/30/2020 - 5:00pm
This exhibition in UCSB Library includes student created work whose themes of climate change and sea level rise connect to the UCSB Reads 2020 book Rising: Dispatches from the New American Shore by Elizabeth Rush.