The science and engineering collections are located in the Sciences-Engineering area on the 2nd floor of the UCSB Library. Use the Library Catalog to find locations and call numbers.
Library Renovation Update: Until the renovated building opens on January 4, 2016, materials in this part of the collection are available through our paging service.
The library catalog shows all available formats and provides links to electronic sources.
See the following pages to get started on your research:
- Biology (Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology)
- Biology (Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology)
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Geology & Earth Science
- Maps & Imagery
- Marine & Aquatic Sciences
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Psychological and Brain Sciences
- Speech & Hearing
- Statistics & Applied Probability