Campus access only
Covers legislative and regulatory information from the United States Government. Includes index records, abstracts, and some full text of congressional publications (1789 to present). The collection contains:
- full text Congressional hearings (1824-present)
- transcripts of unpublished hearings (1833-1980 House, -1990 Senate)
- full text Congressional documents from recent years (varies with type of document)
- full text of the Congressional Record from the 99th Congress (1985/86) to the present
- the US Code, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and the Federal Register
- as well as bill tracking information, information on Congressional committees and individual members activities, and a wide variety of links to other sources of information on the activities of Congress.