UCSB Campus Data
The Library has shapefile extracts of campus data from 2011 (from campus planning) and 2013 (from the Interactive Campus Map).
None of Santa Barbara County's incorporated cities share their GIS data online.
Santa Barbara County Data
- Santa Barbara County
- Note: MIL also has previous versions of this data.
Neighboring Counties Data
MIl is working to acquire this data for local use.
- San Luis Obispo
Note: MIL has a 2013 capture of this data
- Sierra Nevada Ecosystem Project (SNEP)
- National Forest Service Region 5 GIS Clearinghouse
- 2000 County and County Equivalent Cartographic Boundary Files
- Access to statewide downloads in .e00, .shp, and .ascii format
- Other Census Bureau data for download
- Census FTP Download
- Geocoding Address Data and Census Mapping (pdf)
- Mapping Census Data with GIS
- TIGER/Line Files