There is no charge for scanning in the library. Scanners are available in the following locations:
Davidson Library near the main reference/information desk
- There are two scanners at this location
- Scans can be saved to a USB drive
- Internet connectivity is available to email your scans
Davidson Library in the Government Information Center
- Digital scanners to scan microfilm and paper are available in the Government Information Center.
- You may save scans of your documents to a CD or a USB device.
- Call (805) 893-8803 to reserve a machine.
- A flatbed scanner is available in the Arts Library.
- Ask at the main circulation desk for scanner location.