UCSB students, staff, and faculty who are engaged in academic work have priority for using computers. Others may be asked to vacate when computer areas are busy.
Davidson Library Computing Areas
Computer areas are in the following locations:
- 1st Floor
- Main computing and reference areas
- Group Commons
- Government Information Center
- Curriculum Lab
- 2nd Floor
- Sciences-Engineering Library
- Ethnic and Gender Studies Library
- 4th Floor South (east wall)
- 5th Floor
- East Asian Library
In addition to these computing areas the 6th, 7th, and 8th floors each have two computers.
Arts Library Computing Areas
We also have laptops available for checkout. See our laptop checkout page for more information.