At the recent All Gaucho Reunion weekend, alumni shared these following favorite memories of the UCSB Library:
- “The ONLY quiet place to study…and great collaborations in the discussion rooms”
- “Going to the eighth floor and seeing the views of campus and the beach”
- “Getting good free books with UCSB Reads”
- "I really enjoyed finding the film newspapers and researching. I <3 the Library"
- "6th floor view - awesome and quiet for naps and studying"
- “I studied and I got all A’s. Yay! ”
Thanks, Gauchos, for stopping by the UCSB Library table at the Taste of UCSB event. See you again next year!