A number of new books--both in print and e-book versions--have been added to the collection on the subject of GIS, spatial data, and computerized cartography. Each of these titles is readily available via the online catalog. Remember: you can always recommend specific titles to the library.
- GIS applications in agriculture. Volume 2, Nutrient management for energy efficiency / edited by David Clay, John F. Shanahan. http://dx.doi.org/10.1201/b10600
- Advances in webbased GIS, mapping services and applications / editors Songnian Li, Suzana Dragicevic, Bert Veenendaal. International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS) book series ; v. 9.
Restricted to UC campuses] http://dx.doi.org/10.1201/b11080
- Arc hydro groundwater : GIS for hydrogeology / Gil Strassberg, Norman L. Jones, David R. Maidment.
Sciences Engineering Library GB1001.72.E45 S77 2011
- Urban remote sensing: monitoring, synthesis and modelling in the urban environment / [edited by] Xiaojun Yang.
[Wiley Online Library. Restricted to UC campuses] http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/9780470979563
- Spatial data quality: from process to decisions / edited by Rodolphe Devillers, Helen Goodchild.
[ENGnetBASE. Restricted to UC campuses] http://dx.doi.org/10.1201/b10305