Our microform collections include materials in microfilm, microfiche, and microcard formats. There are three sections:
- Government Information
- U.S., UN, California, and foreign government materials
- In order by the GIC collection’s call number
- General Collection
- Newspapers, periodicals, ERIC documents, etc.
- In order by Library of Congress call number
- Technical Reports
- Materials from NTIS, DTIC, and various U.S. Government agencies
- In order by technical report number
With the exception of the technical report collection, most microform items are cataloged and can be identified by using the library catalog. Some microform collections are indexed in special print guides, shelved near the microform collections.