AIRS: Submitting a Research Request

To submit a research request:

You can also come into MIL for research assistance.  Visit our On-Site Research page for details.  For descriptions of our research options, visit the AIRS homepage.

If you already know what you want, you may request reproductions of aerial photographs without conducting search.


  • AIRS accepts cash,checks (made payable to UC Regents), and purchase orders.  We can also send a bill for services.
  • Conducting a search does not guarantee that there will be coverage of that area.  Users may wish to consult our catalog before making requests.
  • Fees paid for searches and reproductions will not be refunded.