To submit a research request:
- Fill out an Imagery Search Form
- You must include a map with your area of interest (AOI) clearly outlined. Your map should show the area surrounding your AOI for reference. An AOI is defined as an area smaller than 1/4 square mile. For larger AOIs, contact AIRS about custom research. View sample maps showing an AOI here.
- Submit form by email airs [at] library [dot] ucsb [dot] edu or fax (805) 893-8799.
If you already know what you want, you may request reproductions of aerial photographs without conducting search.
- AIRS accepts cash,checks (made payable to UC Regents), and purchase orders. We can also send a bill for services.
- Conducting a search does not guarantee that there will be coverage of that area. Users may wish to consult our catalog before making requests.
- Fees paid for searches and reproductions will not be refunded.