The Ethnic and Gender Studies Collection is a group of six distinct collections housed together on the 2nd floor Ocean Side.
- Andelson Collection (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies)
- Asian American Studies Collection
- Black Studies Collection
- Colección Tloque Nahuaque (Chicano Studies Collection)
- Feminist Studies Collection
- Native American Collection
The materials within each discrete collection are arranged by call number. Reference materials and serials are located at the back of the room. For questions, please speak to the EGS staff, whose offices are located in the area. There are also materials related to these topics in other areas of the library (CDs, Videos, microfilm, etc.).