The Art & Architecture is located on the 1st floor in the Mountain Side part of the building.
The following is a brief description of location codes you will encounter in the online catalog.
Art & Architecture Collection Locations
- Stacks: main collection, mostly circulating materials
- Oversize: located at the end of the main collection
- AEC: non-circulating art exhibition catalogs, located in the compact shelving
- Cage: special collection materials that must be retrieved from the closed stacks and may be used in-library only with photo ID
- Reference: non-circulating dictionaries, encyclopedias, etc., located in Main Reference
- Microfiche and Microfilm: located on the 2nd floor of the Ocean Side in the Microforms area
- Video: on the 2nd floor of the Ocean Side in the Media Collection
Art & Architecture Collection materials stored off site may be obtained by submitting electronic forms:
- Annex: via the library catalog or Annex Request Form; retrieved twice weekly
- SRLF (Southern Regional Library Facility): via Melvyl or Interlibrary Loan